Blog Archive

Thursday, March 18, 2010

2123 GFS : 1st Assignment


The first assignment story line is the relationship with my logo(G) and dolphin under the sea. There is a dolphin under the sea, he is curious everything and swimming around. One day he finds the “G” looks like a elephant which he has never seen before. The “G” follows the dolphin everywhere and asked him to be a friend. Finally, they will find similar thing  to make a friendship.   The materials of animation will make use of recycle product which I used. (e.g shampoo bottle, ink pack, etc.) The animation will be divided to take a filming character scene and background scene.  After filming , will be edited one. All shooting a film needs a green background, so I can easily get rid of the background. (My characters are blue, it will be easier. Or other colors?) There are some dialogs in animation. I haven’t decided yet how to make a sound synch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers