Blog Archive

Friday, June 11, 2010

Script has changed - "Loveholic"

CHARACTERS:
1. Tree(Boy)
2. Sky(Girl)

SETTING:
An Kitchen

GENRE:

Drama

Concept

One girl who is a workaholic has been missing important thing in her life. Tree helps her to find what is an important thin in her life. (This animation was inspired by a song “Always on My Mind” )

INT. A kitchen

Very quite Sunday morning, Tree makes a cake.  He jumps up after hearing Sky’s shouting. He goes towards Sky’s room.
Sky:
Oh! No!
Tree:
What’s wrong?
Sky :
I’m late. (from outside Kitchen)
Sky :
Don’t worry! Honey! Today is Sunday~~(soft voice) , and Today is ~~ (She stops for him to speak)
Tree:
(on the phone) Hi! I’m sorry. I’m late, yep, I’ll be right there in 10mins. Bye (Hang up the phone) Sorry, what did you say?
Tree:
Do you know what day it is today?
Sky:
Yes, you said today is Sunday, 24th of January. Also, I have a presentation on the 26th of January. It’s very important. And I am late! I have to go now!! I’ll be late. Bye! By the way~~ Nice Cake!

Tree: Bye~
Sky: (she stops) Tree~, would you like to go for a walk with Joy and me after we have cake? (Soft voice)



--------------------- Changes ---------------------------------------------------

The reson of changes :
1. over 30seconds
2. When i asked friends to record their voice, the scrpit is not enough to act.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Script

CHARACTERS:
1. Tree(Boy)
2. Sky(Girl)


INT. A kitchen
Very quite Sunday morning, Tree makes a cake. (Today is Sky & Tree’s one year wedding celebrating day. She is slepping in her room.) He jumps up after hearing Sky’s shouting.

Sky:
Oh! No!
Tree:
What’s wrong?
Sky :
I’m late. (from outside Kitchen)
Tree :
Don’t worry! Honey! Today is Sunday~~(soft voice) , and Today is ~~ (Sky stops for him to speak)
Sky:
(on the phone) Hi! I’m sorry. I’m late, yep, I’ll be right there in 10mins. (Hang up the phone) Sorry, what did you say?
Tree:
Do you know what day it is today?
Sky:
Yes, you said today is Sunday, 24th of January. Also, I have a presentation on the 26th of January. It’s very important. And I am late! I have to go now!! I’ll be late. Bye! By the way~~ Nice Cake!
Tree:Bye

(Remove) Last part

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers